Saturday, November 27, 2010

thankful ...

27~ I'm thankful for good lessons




I had a hard time figuring out how to title this thankfulness post - I didn't want it to sound wrong. Today I took the kids Christmas shopping. Since they're getting a regular allowance now, I told them that instead of going shopping for themselves - that we should go do Christmas shopping with this weeks allowance. In order to accomplish this, we hit up the 99¢ Store! I'm not gonna lie ... they weren't thrilled at first ... but once we got shopping they enjoyed picking out something special for each of our family members in Albuquerque (the remaining family members will have to be another week). I even had them get their own wrapping paper and just now I sat with them and supervised the wrapping! It was a fun "finish" to a good evening (we drove around in search of decorated up houses, found several too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment