Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful ...

no, I haven't stopped being thankful ... I'm just a bit behind! I'll try to leave the explanations short, since I have a few to do to catch up!

19~ I'm thankful for NO SCHOOL!

No waking up and trying to get everyone dressed, finding shoes,
packing lunches, organizing backpacks, getting out the door,
need I say more???


20~ I'm thankful for pets

You read that right! Despite the fact that in the two days since
adding a pet to the home, I've already wondered a million
time what I was thinking ... pets are cute little things and I can
already see the love that's developing for our new furry friend!


21~ I'm thankful for talented people

case in point: Annicka's cake - no need to go on!


22~ I'm thankful for the generosity of others

My mom brought her serger with her and gave it to me, how awesome
is that?! Of course, I'm still dying to have that sewing machine that
embroiders - but at least I have a serger now, and that's so cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment