Thursday, November 18, 2010

thankful ...

18~ I'm thankful for my parents

I may not have willingly admitted this, say, sixteen years ago ... but I'm definitely thankful for my parents! I'm well aware that not every mom/dad would drive fourteen hours (fairly often) to visit their grown up kid ... nor would they all come and stay for months to take care of their grandchildren! yep, I'm pretty blessed in the parental department!

I'm very excited to see my parents, they're on the road right now - coming to celebrate Annicka's birthday and Thanksgiving with us! Yay! and, even though they're on the road right now - here's some pics for all the friends and family to enjoy!





Jericho lost another tooth on saturday! It was funny, he was being
whiny and daddy had taken Jericho's shirt hood and was being
silly putting it over his (Jericho's) face - when all of sudden,
in a suddenly non-whiny voice, Jericho goes: "my tooth" ...
and there it was, in his hand - lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment