Friday, November 12, 2010

new shirts!

so, yesterday I rode down to Santa Barbara with a bunch of gal friends and we shopped till we dropped! Somehow I hadn't realized there was an old navy there - so I was sure to look for a batman shirt for Jericho! He's wanted one for over a year - since I bought Liam one two summers ago (2009) and at that time they didn't have any in his size so I got him superman - he was bummed! I also picked up a lightning mcqueen tee for my little "Cars" fan - he loved it! They both did! For Annicka I found a pretty purple top at gapkids that was a steal of a deal - especially with my 30% off coupon! I love getting good deals, even if it means I spend a little buncle stocking up!
I LOVE this pic! it's the first one I've gotten where you
can see that missing tooth! yay for big laughing toothless smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment