Monday, November 1, 2010

oh my gosh - she just totally waved ...

well, sort of! so, for a few weeks I move her arm for her to say good-bye (at physical therapy, etc.) but she never makes any attempts on her own (except that one total fluke when she completely stretched out her arm and moved her hand side to side at our friend). So, I just was walking through the "whatever" room and she's on the floor in the living room (they're open to each other) and I held up my hand and "waved" (the little kid sort of wave, where you scrunch your fingers up and down - ya know) and she totally lifter her arm up into the air - fingers spread on her hand (think high five)! I literally squealed with excitement ... I did it again ... and so did she! Oh my gosh ... Zoey can wave! I tried to video tape it, but her enthusiasm had dulled - she did it, just not so big as before!

Oh my little Zoey ... how wonderful you are and how fun it is to see you doing all these fun things!

p.s. speaking of fun things - she now gets up on all fours and "rocks" - you know how they do, back and forth! She's made no attempt at moving her hands, so crawling may be a while off yet - but she gets up and stays up longer and longer - way to go little miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment