Monday, November 8, 2010

randomness ...

here's some more pics that never made it to the blog ... and more to come too!!!


sissy put Zoey in her favorite poncho - can you see her behind
her? she was holding her up!

my blue eyed boy - just having some fun while
mama snaps pictures! I love these pics - I adore him!


"NO PICHURSE"!


I can't look at this pic without laughing - that's my silly girls!

I love doing these "camo" pics - lol!
Her flexibility is quite comical!


Annicka bought a little egg and hatched it -
it's a baby dinosaur!!!

here's the pic my friend took!
we found a cool house and told them all to stand by each
other ... how amazing is it that the first take and they're
all looking (she's just awesome like that)!

blowing kisses to Zoey!


look at that mischievous smile!

aw - my sweet little princess!

gettin up on all fours!

movie morning!
daddy got Toy Story 3 this past Saturday!
(for $8.30 I might mention - we had two coupons, score)

sleepy head! if daddy puts a movie on at nap time, he doesn't
sleep ... he plays instead - and then this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment