Friday, November 5, 2010

thankful ...

5~ I'm thankful for a clean home

I've been quite productive this week - which isn't like me - but I'm reaping the rewards! My downstairs is as near sparkling as it gets and I'm loving it! Outside of a little clutter here on the computer desk, the rest has been put in drawers and closets (I know, so technically I'm not really done) which makes my house look so much better! Not only are things picked up and looking organized, but I've been "cleaning cleaning" too - as in washing everything up real good!

I had a little extra motivation to get what hadn't been done finished this morning, tri-counties is coming by today and we're going over the "plan" of action for Zoey. They're supposed to give me exercises to do to strengthen her facial muscles (for eating, etc.). I'm looking forward to it! And, of course, I wanted the house to be decent for them.

So, yes, today I'm thankful for the fact that a good portion of my home is clean! Over the weekend I finally picked up our room ... it was really looking like a tornado had hit and needed some major attention. Now if only I could get the kids' rooms to stay looking nice - I'm beginning to seriously doubt the possibility of that ever occurring! So, once I motivate myself to deep clean the upstairs bathrooms, all the cleaning will be done and I can move on to organizing Zoey's room so she can finally be in it! yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment