Wednesday, November 3, 2010

full of excuses ...

that's me! I lay awake this morning and had a total mental debate of whether I should get up and go the gym or not! One excuse was that I went to bed feeling sick and woke still not feeling 100% (but I did feel much better). So, after much debate, I rolled over and fell back to sleep. Poor choice. I had strange and unpleasant dreams and I woke up with a headache - not to mention the guilt of being too lazy to get up and get to the gym. I tried to reason with myself that it was ok because I wasn't feeling super or because I needed the sleep after having a hard time getting to sleep last night ... but they're all just excuses! The truth is, and I knew it at the time, I needed to just force myself out of bed and go get in a little exercise - I don't know why I'm suddenly shying away from it - it's not like I work that hard.

I don't want to berate myself too much, though. I know how I am and I know if I start really putting myself down about it I'll quit all together. I can still meet my "three times a week" goal ... the question is, will I???

No comments:

Post a Comment