Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Tenth Birthday, my sweet angel ...

So, the big day finally arrived! It began with a scavenger hunt (daddy did that with the gifts from Albuquerque family) and opening presents. Next was a lazy morning and some McD's and Starbucks for breakfast. Then was some crafts and more lazies. Then we went out to get Ohna a new water bottle (the other one was leaking) and to Target so Annicka could spent her birthday money! Back home was a wonderful steak dinner (thanks Nana & Granddaddy - you're great cookers) and finally we sang "happy birthday" and got to cut into the cake! (pics of all that to come)

Now, these aren't the "official" ten year old pics, but me being me (and that tiny part of me that is a bit type-A) I had to get a few on the actual day! To the back yard it was. As usual, my lighting was all wrong. I succeeded in getting some great personality shots though ... she's not crazy about getting pics taken, so she was being both stubborn and silly!

Happy birthday my "little" Annicka angel - you are so precious to me. You made me a mama and that's so special. Don't ever forget just how much I love you - and how many other people love you as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment