Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thankful ...

15~ I'm thankful for memories

this one JUST came to me! Although we may struggle with "bad" memories, I think even that serves a purpose in one way or another! I'm so thankful that God thought to give our minds a way to hold onto people and places and things we love ... and lessons we've learned! Can you imagine if life was literally minute by minute and we had no recollection of anything ... that would be pretty trippy and very strange!

16~ I'm thankful for ... facebook - lol

ok - go ahead and laugh, I give you permission! As much as I've sort of been a hater more recently (it's just the crap I hate) I really am thankful for facebook, and before you think I'm absolutely insane - here's why: connecting with people! People are important to me and before facebook I had a lot of "old" friends that I never heard from, who never heard from me, and I missed them! Facebook gives you a way to pop in and say hi and even keep up with them (if they post a lot) and I really appreciate that! I like that I can be in contact with friends from all over the world, from all different periods of my life - it's pretty awesome, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment