Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my little Gap model ...

well, I wish anyway! I still can't fathom how any of those kids get millions of votes ... cause really, who's voting for them? Maybe it's only in my little world that the only people voting are friends on facebook? Anyway, we're no where near winning with 80 votes (and Jericho has 66). Granted, our photos are blurry as I didn't downsize them ... but anyway I think Liam should be the winner (and don't get me started on how it's a "jeans" contest where you're supposed to show how the kid wears their jeans - and more than half the pics I've looked at you can't even see their legs or they're not wearing denim at all - really???) I'm thankful for 80, it's the most I've ever gotten - so that's pretty cool right! And I'll always have these photos, my own personal treasure of a sweet little blue eyed two year old whom I happen to adore!





No comments:

Post a Comment