Friday, November 12, 2010

thankful ...

11~ I'm thankful for coupons

I was thinking about this yesterday while I was out shopping! I had a great time going out with some friends - to Santa Barbara - to do some shopping. I was thinking of what I'd be thankful for that day and it occurred to me just how thankful I am for coupons & sales! I would have spent so much more yesterday, had I not had coupons and had there not been some good sales/deals going on ... so I'm thankful for that.

12~ I'm thankful for soldiers

I've already touched on this a little, but it's the other thing that ran through my mind yesterday - being veterans day and all. I thought just how thankful I am to have people willing to fight for my freedoms! So, thank you veterans! Every soldier is someone's: son, husband, father, friend, cousin, uncle, etc. Let's not forget all the sacrifices they make! (and their families too!)

*UPDATE: point taken Jessi - duh! I totally forget about the women, because in our family it's been my dad and my hubby! thanks for pointing that out, though! and, of course, I appreciate them too!

1 comment: