Wednesday, November 6, 2013

thankful, day 6 ...

I am thankful for Bible study!
I was so tempted to skip it this morning, I was tired - Zoey was up in the night!
(note: when she does this it only serves to remind me one of the reasons I am "over" babies - lol)
anyway, I have known about this bible study (which is so close, btw) since before
we got here ... the first time I was actually going to go (after all the hustle and bustle of moving)
they cancelled it, last week I was going to go - then remembered that I had to stay home
for the workers coming to adjust the garage sensors, then came today.

I had decided that this was going to be the week I went.
then my beautiful 3 year old cried in the night, slept a bit in our bed, then woke
 up and punched her daddy in the face - effectively waking me up 
and so then I had to supervise her, since she was now awake! 
 we let her watch a bit of "Caillou" in our bed (still her favorite, however
"Baby Signing Time" is a close second and she can now say and sign for it as well) 
and then I decided to try to get her back to bed.

I'm not gonna lie ...
I put her tv on - "Baby Signing Time" - so she wouldn't freak out!
what can I say?
I like to sleep and it literally makes me feel sick when she does this and I'm up all hours!

ok. ok.
to the point.
I was tired ... but after all, I decided that I needed to push through - not be lazy - and get
my butt to Bible study! I am so glad I did!  I met some super nice ladies and really
enjoyed my time there!  and it's, like, the full package style - breakfast, worship
time, devotion, and then into your study group (you get to pick from several)!

so, not only am I thankful to have such a great Bible study practically in my backyard ...
but I'm also so thankful for the prompting (of the holy spirit type) this morning to get to it!


 photo signaturethirdtry.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment