Monday, November 25, 2013

thankful, day 25 ...

I am thankful for change. this past move was my hardest - it was the first time I really felt like I didn't want to move ... I wasn't ready.
 I was so attached to my zumba classes (don't laugh) and I hated the idea of leaving my awesome friend - one of the best friends I've EVER had (that's Jill and I miss her like mad).

 we've been here a little over two months now, though, and I am ready to say I am thankful for change. change is good. we can resist it and we can resist accepting it, but - as in my case - I believe God has a way of showing us all the positives! 

 so, thank you Lord - for showing me! I am thankful for this change and will 
remember to be thankful in the future ... I hope!!! 


 photo signaturethirdtry.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment