Monday, November 18, 2013

thankful, day 18 ...

terrible pic, I know ...but, I am thankful for progress.
now, people who know me very well know that I love, love, love stuff from days past!
the 1930s, 40s, and 50s are my absolute fave!!!
however, I would not have been a good "housewife" back then, lol!
I can't imagine doing all the house work without all the fun and "make it easier" gadgets
we have these days!!!  recently I purchased a ninja and finally tried it out - love it!
it helped me make a quick (and yummy) fruit puree to put in little 
pouches for my boys' lunches!!!  here I was all worried about how to make anything
besides applesauce - and it was really as easy as hitting a button!
anyway, though many things are a drawback - I think progress is important ...
and I am thankful for all the progress that makes the day to day stuff a little easier!!!


 photo signaturethirdtry.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment