Friday, November 15, 2013

thankful, day 15 ...

no pic today ... but as I was sitting in the social security office, I realized
just how thankful I am to have the gift of patience -
in those type of circumstances!

I'm not trying to make a saint of myself, there are certainly many times I have
lost my patience ... and there are plenty of "situations" in which patience is not something
that comes easily!  but, when it comes to waiting in lines or waiting
at places, I seem to have plenty of patience ... and I'm certainly happy that I do!

not to say I may not get bored and maybe that's apparent on my face, but I was
pleasantly surprised that 40 minutes seemed to go by pretty quickly today!
thank you, Lord, for granting me patience ... today!  lol!!!


 photo signaturethirdtry.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment