Monday, December 6, 2010

Ten Years Old!

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I finally took Annicka out to do her ten year "official" photos ... gone are the days where my children had their official photos ON the official day, oh well - right?! I keep telling myself it's more important they get done at all, than they get done on a certain day! I've been forever wanting to head to a wooded/"forest" type location for some pics - so yesterday we finally tried that out - I liked it ... Annicka liked it, so long as I wasn't making her "touch" a tree! You can't tell by these pics, but she did a lot of whining and making "ewww" faces and I couldn't seem to get her to shut up - LOL! She kept going on about how there were cobwebs on the tree, or there was a bug, or she was just laughing, or just talking in general - I had to keep telling her I couldn't take pics while she talked, because that always results in open mouth/weird face pics, ha ha! Really though, it was fun to have some time together - I always enjoy one on one time with any of my kiddos ... her being the oldest, though, and us having had so much one on one time "back in the day" I tend to miss it and really enjoy "re-connecting" with her, just the two of us! So, without further delay - here's the ones that were my favorite!







the second I saw this one I was taken back to her being four years old!
it totally looks like my "little" girl, not my girl that's approaching
teenage-hood!!! I absolutely adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment