Thursday, December 30, 2010

black-mail!!!

sorry boys, but I just couldn't help myself. since the blog is our "official" scrapbook now, I have to put everything on here. don't worry - you're young enough - everyone will think it's adorable. the other night, Liam kept telling me he was Annicka. he was being silly and I love his silly side. so, I began to play with his hair. I asked him if I could put it in pigtails, he gladly agreed. of course, once I actually did it - he didn't like it so much. let's just say I had to snap these in about 3.2 seconds!!!
guess that doesn't help his case much does it? the poor kid has been called a girl many times, not so much lately though - thank goodness. I refuse to cut his hair. I. love. it.

of course, Jericho is often quick to jump in on any attention getting ... so he wanted me to do it to him too. his wasn't long enough for two - but look at that smile. he's a trooper! as soon as I got the pic he said "ok, get it out now".
and don't worry boys, I'll only show these photos to future friends, girlfriends, wives, children, you get the picture? you two are just so cute ... even when mama convinces you to do crazy things!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Liam does look like Annicka with his hair up like that! LOL! So cute! I am trying to let Jacob's hair grow out again. He's okay with it, but Myles keeps threatening to cut it, so we'll see how long I can get it. Jayla and I need trims, so I may sneak him in there too. :)

    ReplyDelete