Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Claus!

I remember when I used to rush out the first week of December to get the Santa pics done (this was after the very first year, when I stood in an insanely long line with a newborn - she was perfect, but it was just SO LONG! and I'm still kicking myself for not getting the sleeping Santa pic, since she was asleep - oh well, I can't go back in time ... can I?) but not so much these days! Last year I convinced my dad to be our Santa, it was memorable but just not the same! So, today we got all dressed (into their Christmas pajamas, that's a tradition) and packed up and went to the mall to see Santa! I splurged and got the disk so I'd have all the pics, which were a grand total of five - still, they're all pretty good, so I'm happy! We stopped at a couple stores and then I took them to Applebee's for lunch - good times, good memories! I'm thinking we really need to get on some of these Christmas projects today, so that's the afternoon/evening plan! Here's the pics of the kiddos with Santa ...




no tears (here) - can you believe it! I do have one more surprise from today, but that will just have to wait! Happy Wednesday all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment