Saturday, December 18, 2010

a new blog ...

I know, right, like I need another blog! but, I think this one is gonna be pretty cool! what is it? all of Zoey's "birthdays"! ya know how I post every week her weekly birthday, and then every month her monthly birthday ... well, I put them all together on a blog! I'm thinking that after she turns one (which, is only five weeks away!!!) I will only post the birthdays over there on that blog ... if I continue to do it, that is! I can't decide yet if I'll be able to keep up with the weekly ones, but at the very least I could continue doing it monthly! I think it's neat, because eventually I'll have it printed into a book and how cool will that be?!! Anyway, just thought I'd share with everyone so you can check it out (it also means that if you're a new reader, you could much more easily go back and see her progression)!

http://happybirthdayprincesszoey.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment