Thursday, December 30, 2010

oh yah, one more ...

ok, so I sort of forgot about the pics I had taken today. remember, new year = new pics! so, I had to get these on here. I realized today that I had never brought my camera to Zoey's "p.t." sessions, so today I did! Zoey started physical therapy back in August. she went once a week, then twice a week, and recently it's gone back down to once a week - because she's really progressing with the large motor skills! she started with one lady and I super duper liked her, but she's had to travel for family medical reasons and so we've essentially been reassigned to a younger lady. Zoey's been seeing her since about October I think and she's great. now, I was a wimp and didn't ask her if I could share these on the blog ... so I had a little (too much) fun blurring out her face. enjoy!

when Zoey first started p.t. she didn't do much ...
in fact, they worked with her on the bed and she never
even came close to rolling off. that sounds weird, but my point
is she was fairly content to just lay there.
she's come a long way!


not diggin the clapper toy


these next three pics are good examples of why
having a camera with you everywhere is a good idea ...
check out my little poser!
I think the light in that room was awesome or
something, cause I super love these!



those are her favorite "toy"





I'm not gonna lie ... this makes me so nervous!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen pictures of her in a while, and babies change so fast! What a beautiful girl! She's such a doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete