Monday, December 20, 2010

Liam-ism ...






ok, I gotta get some of this stuff down! after my post yesterday, I started remembering more cute stuff that Liam says - like his name for his newest drink (I guess it had been a while since I bought this, so it was before he remembered?) ... "alligator"! He kept asking daddy to give him "alligator" to drink the other day ... we finally figured out he was talking about gatorade!!! How cute is that!

The bed time stories continue too, but they vary a little night to night! The sweetest is when I say something like "I love you so much Liam" and he replies with "I love you so much mama" ... or, "you're so precious to me Liam" and he replies "you're so precious to me" - talk about melting my mama heart!

and I think I already blogged this, but I love it when I call him and he says "what is it mama" ... it sounds so polite and gentlemanly!

he is a little demanding when it comes to his drink! he is a thirsty boy and when he wants a drink - he wants it now. I've been emphasizing the manners, and often he does remember his pleases & thank yous!

last night at walmart he was charming the heck out of a teenage girl and her mama - it was hilarious! he was telling them all about his cars! the teenager kept laughing and saying "he's so cute" and the mama kept on a good conversation with him. I had such a good time "shopping" with him. It made looking at laundry soap so much more interesting and he was awesome, btw. I didn't feel distracted or want to pull my hair out at all. refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment