Friday, December 17, 2010

FREE-99

"free-99" is something I had never heard before I met one of my friends here - I love her and I love that term! I am not too proud to take a peek at the "stuff" that others deem curb worthy for our big trash pick-up days ... and, in fact, I've managed to find some fun stuff in those piles! Over the weekend we noticed such a pile on the curb of one of our neighbors. There was some baby/toy stuff so I took a look and found this awesome play table! There's one little piece missing and it had some crayon on it. I gave it a good scrub with a toothbrush & clorox wipes and it was good to go - both Zoey & Liam love it! Look at this smile - does she look like she cares that her mama got that thing from a pile of supposed trash? I don't think so!!!








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE free-99, it's the best kind of "purchase" really!! LOL Yeah, they don't seem to mind where you got it from! My kids know that I am cheap. Yeah, I said it! hahaha Although, lately stuff that Jacob has been picking out for the house has been good taste, but expensive!! Must get it from daddy! LOL Good score Sasha, looks like a fun toy for both of them! :0)

    ReplyDelete