Thursday, December 30, 2010

the best Christmas pageant ever ...

well, I most certainly did steal that title from the book/movie! I just couldn't resist! I also realized - after uploading all the pics - that I forgot to blur out the children that don't belong to me ... oh well, guess I'm breaking my rule this time!

anyway ... I forgot to blog about the kids' Christmas program back at the beginning of the month! It was super cute, I think all the little sheep roaming around really stole the show! Of course it would be my son who - right in the front I might add - was being all silly! At one point he put his head dressing over his face ... and later he was wrestling with Liam (the sheep)! oh my.

Anyhow, here are the pics! Annicka was an angel, Jericho a shepherd, and Liam a sheep!

is that an adorable sheep or what?
"I dead"
(oh the joys of boys)

what a performer!


baaaaaa

see our angel back there?

ahem. our shepherd (covering his face)

little Liam sheep, roaming the aisle
(no worries, that was the plan ... the sheep were all
the "little kids" and it was ok for them to just sort of wonder around)

(hanging head in shame)
there's our shepherd again ... wrestling a sheep.

so precious.
I'm so glad my kids were able to be involved in this!

Zoey enjoyed the show!!!


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment