Sunday, December 5, 2010

sneak peek!

so, after deciding it was too wet and gloomy for doing photos today - I changed my mind! I had taken Annicka out to (finally) do her "ten year" photos and then I took her to do some Christmas shopping for her brothers, sister, & daddy. On the way home I was seeing blue sky, so I decided what the heck! Of course, by the time I had them all dressed and ready the wind had picked up ... we lasted less than a half hour before heading home to attempt some indoor shots (I really need to stop using random things to "prop" up my backgrounds, it just doesn't look right - lol). It was so windy - poor little Liam was truly miserable at our first stop! I did manage to catch a couple cute shots though ... so I think I'll call it good for outfit set #1 - which just leaves one more outfit/day of pics and then we're set! I'm just wanting to get them done so I can have a couple good ones to send out in Christmas cards! In the meantime, here's a couple that aren't gonna make the Christmas card cut ... but they're still cute of the kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment