Friday, February 25, 2011

take two ...

now, if you haven't been keeping up with the birthday blog (shame on you) then you'll have no idea what I'm talking about when I say "take two"! yesterday was Zoey's thirteen month birthday, and I didn't manage to get any decent pics! today I decided to do a little "snap shot" photo shoot ... a re-do, just a day late! I got some cute stuff...

this one just makes me laugh, it's like she's saying
"you want me to do what?" ... just smile sweet baby!
this one is just sweet, I find!

this one - I'm in love with.
IN LOVE!

another sweet one, if you click on it
you might be able to see some of the three
teeth currently coming in on the bottom
(there's two on the top, too)

oh - lots of sweet ones

she was crawling for me, trying to get the camera -
I love it!
*photos taken February 24, 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment