Friday, February 25, 2011

chip-aholic ...

would you think any less of me, if I said I let my kids eat chips?

what if I told you I let my three year old eat chips?

what if I told you, he's eaten them enough to know what they are -
and if he sees them, he sweetly asks for some "xtips"?

what if I told you, I pretty much always give in?

what if I told my kids eat in the living room? watching tv?

what if I told you, that the other day, Liam fell
asleep ... like this:


that's right my peoples!

he fell asleep after a hearty helping of ruffles!

he fell asleep, with his hand in the bag!

oh yes, he did!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Liam asleep with his hand in the chip bag. Pictures of sleeping children are so sweet. I have a picture of chivon sitting on the floor with a plate of food between her legs, she is leaning against the sofa sound asleep. Such sweet memories.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete