Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in the new year ...

so, I've gotten permission and now I can share these pics from New Years Eve!!! I took Annicka and Jericho to a friends house, where we spent the evening with them and another friend (and their fams, of course)! The kids had a complete blast ... and didn't tire at all. I had a super good time too, I especially enjoyed playing "Twilight Scene It" - oh the fun that was! But, no, the best part was just getting to enjoy the company of two great friends, their hubbies, their kids, (some of) my kids, and ringing in another new year! (yes, it would have been better to have my own hubby there, AND the babies - but he's not really into it so was happy to stay home and let the babies go to bed)

I tried not to be too annoying, but I did take my camera and I did catch a few pics!!! Here they are:
aw, aren't they cute
what a sweet couple!

I love this - lol

I "invaded" his room to see what they were all up to

she looked down and away right as I snapped this pic

a little singing fun

she's awesome, and not shy at all!


the boys!


playing a dance game


the girls

time for the countdown ... 5, 4, 3 ...

2, 1 ...

Happy New Year!

and, yes, I had to capture their smooches ... since I was just standing
there without a hubby to smooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment