Wednesday, January 5, 2011

is it too late ...

to rename Zoey? I kid. sort of! I am officially giving her a "one year birthday name" though - are you ready? ok, here it is ...

Bella Zoey Mabel Felicity Amadeus Charity Yong Kalea Makena Phoebe Hwan Batel Naomi Mabelle Michiko Emi Zeki Berezi Talulla Orfhlaith Nikosazana Kaur Sarah Rajkumari Shayna Zuri Amara Zayn Hine Putri Adaeze Zita Sterling Zahra Beau Abiel Chiamaka Clara Hakim Hubert Shirley Bertie Konani Albert Farah Gilbert Chara Shreya Nanna Young

she can totally handle that, right?

the story behind this is as I was sitting here this morning, designing her cake, I decided to incorporate her "name" that runs through my head all the time. someday I may write a book and this would be the title: bella zoey. so, I got thinking (dangerous, I know) and that got me started on a morning long name search ... I found all sorts of names with meanings that mean something to me, for or about her! I want to incorporate some of these into her cake, as well - we'll see though ... my poor cake making friend will probably never want to make a cake for me again after Zoey's - LOL! so, just in case it doesn't work out ... and for all the names I already know won't fit ... I decided to write them here!

now - for the meanings:

bella: beautiful
zoey: life
mabel: loveable
felicity: happiness
Amadeus: love of God
Charity: generous love
Yong: brave
Kalea: joy, happiness
Makena: happy one
Phoebe: bright, pure
Hwan: shining bright
Batel: daughter of God
Naomi: honest, beautiful
Mabelle: my beautiful
Michiko: beautiful, wisdom, intellect, child
Emi: blessing, favor, beautiful
Zeki: intelligent
Berezi: special
Talulla: princess
Orfhlaith: princess
Nikosazana: princess
Kaur: princess
Sarah: princess
Rajkumari: princess
Shayna: beautiful
Zuri: beautiful
Amara: grace
Zayn: beauty, grace
Hine: daughter
Putri: daughter, princess
Adaeze: king's daughter
Zita: little girl
Sterling: little star
Zahra: brilliant, bright
Beau: beautiful
Abiel: God is my Father
Chiamaka:God is beautiful
Clara: clear, bright, famous
Hakim: wise
Hubert: bright heart
Shirley: bright clearing
Bertie: bright
Konani:bright
Albert: noble, bright
Farah: joy
Gilbert: bright pledge
Chara: joy, happiness
Shreya: auspicious, lucky
Nanna: brave
Young: brave

so, there's Zoey's "one year birthday name" ... you don't think she'll mind the boy names, either, do ya???

No comments:

Post a Comment