Sunday, January 30, 2011

the after party ...

so, I mentioned that most of Zoey's party guests had gone home by the time we opened gifts! and, to tell the truth, the majority of them are still in there boxes, placed in a neat little line along a wall in her incredibly messy room! let's just say all my dreams of putting together the perfect little girl nursery flew out the window months ago! I go in there and sort and clean and realize I still have no where to put the majority of her stuff. So, there are still boxes, there are baskets, bags, etc. Soon, her new dresser will be in there and I hope then I will be able to get her room "done"! We'll see about that. Anyhow, after all the guests left Zoey got to get down on the floor and play - and boy was she happy to do so! She absolutely loves her minky blanket from my friend (look her up on facebook, Traci Nichole Designs) and I even snapped a few shots of her enjoying it! I also wanted to get some pics of her with her brothers and sister on party day - what a challenge that turned out to be! So, here are just a few "after party" pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment