Monday, January 3, 2011

chompers ...

*no absolutely sweet, chubby cheeked, adorable faces were harmed in the making of this post*

although, it does look a little like torture, doesn't it? the truth is, though she didn't really appreciate Annicka and I doing this, she didn't fuss a bit! I've always attempted to get some pics of my babies first teeth emerging ... let me tell you, many a blurry photo do I have of baby mouths and scrunched up faces - and most of 'em you're looking and looking and wondering where in the heck the tooth is??? but, these ones turned out fairly well. (you can always click on the pics to make them bigger too, so you can see better)

see it there on the right?
and even on the left you can tell a tooth is trying
to make it's way in!
extreme close up!

I just love this face - too funny

and, a final shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment