Friday, March 12, 2010

what a pretty princess ...

the other day I finally got around to getting photos of Zoey in her "coming home" outfit! I had a feeling, even before she was born, that she wouldn't be able to actually come home in this fancy outfit ... but I also knew I could still do a little photo shoot of her in it (maybe even a few photo shoots as she grows) and save it as a family treasure! Granddaddy picked it out and bought it for her - we wanted to go all out, he even bought tights and shoes (which, btw - she will not be able to wear again - they fit JUST right)! The dress came with the headband, so that's not my handy work, but oh well. I decided to use the blanket my grandma made for Annicka for the background, I think it was perfect - so here she is, my pretty little princess ...

do you think she's making a statement???


I just love her skinny (though getting chubbier) little
legs and her "first" shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment