Monday, March 15, 2010

update:

just thought I'd give a quick update on Zoey! We have, indeed, added zantac to her list of medications - in an effort to help the gagging issue (assuming it's reflux ... which I think there's reflux happening, but don't think that's the issue in and of itself). Aside from that nasty gagging/coughing/choking (and sometimes spitting up) thing - she's doing excellent! We see her cardiologist, for the first time, tomorrow - I'm very excited about this appointment and hope to get a timeline for surgery. Zoey is a wonderful baby (still) and though she still sleeps a lot, she is having more awake time too! Today one of my best friends is coming to visit and I'm so excited - I can't wait for her to meet Zoey! So, that's about it ... I'll leave you with a couple pics that never managed to make their way to the blog - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment