Tuesday, March 30, 2010

last Saturday ...

last Saturday we (Liam, Jericho, Annicka, Nana, and Mama) went to a very fun event ... a pancake breakfast and egg hunt! it was a lot of fun and it was nice that it was right here on base, I was a little worried I might not make the effort to get my kids to an egg hunt ... and I know, that's so NOT what Easter is about, but it's still a super fun thing for them! they had a ton of fun. they pictures are awful, I really need to pay better attention to my battery on the good camera - since I don't have a back up - I'm just trying to be thankful, though, that I have a back up camera, even if the photo quality is so bad in comparison. so, here's our pics from that morning!
can you feel the love?
too cute, he was acting out a scene - at least that's how it seemed ;-)

he was the only one who would cooperate for a pic with Mama

lovin on Nana

he's so darn cute!!!

Liam loved, and I mean LOVED, the egg hunt!
he was awesome and shaking the eggs was his favorite part,
I think - lol! later when it was the big kids turn he
was going around finding more (shh, he wasn't supposed to)!





yes, I forgot their buckets - duh!
but here's Liam with his treasure!
note my thumb sucking son in the background!!

then it was the big kids' turn






then Liam decided to run off from Nana - boy was
he having a ball, so I followed him and tried
to capture some of his joy to be free and run all over!


tallying up the treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment