Friday, March 12, 2010

a little lovin ...

Did I ever mention how Annicka and Jericho adore Zoey? Zoey is my buddy at this point -I'm pretty much in charge of her care (daddy does diaper changes, bottle feeding, and cuddles too though) and her and I spend the majority of our time in my bedroom. We installed a gate at our door to keep wild little monkeys away from potentially hurting the baby ... so I have two big kids that are always asking if they can come in (actually, Annicka has already learned how to open the gate - so, it's mostly Jericho standing there begging to come in). Liam loves the baby and all, but he's just too young to care too much about her ... but the big kids, oh how they love her and want to see her and touch her and kiss her (Jericho asks me if he can "pet" her - too hilarious)! I think that Zoey will be well protected by her older siblings, and I'm very glad. So, last night after the boys were in bed Annicka came in and had some time with Zoey and I ... and I knew I needed to (finally) get some pics. Then, this morning I let the boys come in and give kisses for me to capture forever! I can't wait to get some pics of all four of the children together ... though I know what a challenge it will be - perhaps my friend can help me with that (she's coming to visit next week - YAY!)! So, here are the pics I've gotten so far of Zoey with her big brothers and sister!





No comments:

Post a Comment