Saturday, March 27, 2010

goodbye (for now) to a good friend ...

so, one of my most treasured friends came and visited us! she was here all last week, but do you think I took photographs of her - um, no. I waited until the day she was leaving to finally get some pics of her with all my kids! How bad am I? She had a little good-bye photo shoot and took turns with each of my kiddos. Leslie is a very special friend to me, we've been friends for fourteen years! Those years have provided challenges and I believe we each know the best and worst of each other, she's absolutely seen me at my worst and loves me anyway ... that's why she's so special. She prays for me and I pray for her and we have a sisterly love, which is why she is "auntie Leslie" to my children! I know she'll always be there for me, and I hope she knows I'll be there for her. We love you Les, thanks so much for visiting!

please note, this is Zoey's first caught on camera smile!
she seemed to smile for everyone before she finally smiled
for me! I walked in there to take the pics and Leslie
was so excited, they were having quite the smiley chat!



and with Annicka


with sweet little Liam, he wasn't too interested
in standing still for a photo!


but this one, Jericho, was the real stinker!
he was being quite stubborn about sitting with auntie Les and
letting me take a pic, which is why I ended up with so many
of him with her! She got him smiling after planting a big
kiss on his cheek, which is when the tickle and laughing
fest began, love - LOVE - these pics!





1 comment:

  1. awwwwweeee...super sweet!!! I love you and miss you :) Your family is so dear to my heart always Sasha. Praying for you sister :) <3

    ReplyDelete