Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Did I ever mention ...

that my issue with pumping completely resolved??? Remember those days right after Zoey's birth and how I was pumping nothing??? Well, the day I came home it began to improve and soon I was a dairy queen! In those early days I was joking that we were going to need to purchase another freezer ... but now it doesn't seem so much like a joke - ha ha! I thought it'd be a neat memory so today I took some photos of our current supply - this is all the milk Zoey hasn't consumed! My milk has gone down just a bit, I was pumping a good ten (or more) ounces and now it's usually eight ... but I'm happy with that and pray it stays that much to keep up with her as she grows! check it out ...

3 comments:

  1. holy moly SASHA! that is AMAZING! WOW! You rock in the milk department...LOL! I am so proud of you for sticking with the pumping. What a reward for little Zoey. WOW <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! That is amazing! I'm so glad you took a photo of this, no one would believe you otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! You should consider being a milk donor for women who cannot produce milk. Seriously! That's awesome, and it seems way more than Zoey will use! LOL! Incredible!!!

    FYI, if you donate to a milk bank, they will pasteurize the milk, so it would be best to give it to someone directly, if you or someone you know knows someone in need......In case your interested. :)

    ReplyDelete