Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little photo catch up...

so, this is gonna be quick ... but here's the photos that never made it to the blog! I have some more to add later, from our visit with my friend (though, admittedly, I didn't take any pics of her until the day she was leaving), but for now I'll leave you with these ...


here's cousin Katie getting to hold Zoey, she's pretty lucky because she got to hold her before any other kids (as in mine - lol - but yesterday Annicka did get to hold her for the first time)I try not to let this bother me, I'm terribly afraid he's going
to break this adorable swing ... but I don't want to
encourage a bad attitude towards Zoey either, so I sort of
let him get away with it!
... but isn't he just the cutest!

here's Zoey, all ready for her first
visit to the cardiologist!



who invented these binkies anyway???
these have got to be the ugliest pacifiers EVER!
which is, of course, why it's the only one
she can suck on without gagging (which I totally don't understand)
she got used to these ones in the hospital, so
to be a nice mama I bought her the pretty girl color ones
in an effort to not disturb what she's used to too much!
I much prefer NUK or MAM - but every time
I try those, she either just "plays" with it or she'll
start sucking and then gag - argh!

this was last week, the first time she sucked on it really good -
she sucked for over ten minutes on her own,
with no one having to hold it in!

how can you not love pajamas with bunny feet?!
my grandma sent this in a set, isn't she adorable in it!

so sweet, fast asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment