Thursday, March 11, 2010

creativity ...

one of the big kids favorite things to do is build with our blocks! Over the years we've collected up quite a bucket full and that makes large masterpieces doable! They both love building really tall things and Jericho loves to build big things! The other day they said I had to come see what they had made ... I thought it was a good opportunity to get some photos of them, and they don't mind because they feel very proud that I want photos of their creations! The boys room seems to be the "hangout", so Liam is usually in there doing his own thing too (sometimes he joins in with the blocks)! So, here they are ... does it feel like forever since you've seen pics of my big kids? I hope to change that, though I've said this before and I'll say it again ... getting photos of the babies is so much easier! The babies don't hide their faces or run away or whine or whatever! So, though I do goal to share much more of the big kids ... I'm sure the babies will still steal the spotlight more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment