Monday, March 1, 2010

my heart is aching (but I've got great news) ...

my heart is aching this morning - to see my little princess! I didn't see her at all yesterday (which is the first day since she was born that I didn't see her) ... it was for good reason though, I packed up all my stuff and headed home to see my other princess and princes! I was aching for them and we had heard rumors of Zoey coming home, so I decided to get a quick bit of time with them before I was ultra busy with baby care! They were excited to see me and I was overjoyed to see them - they seem more grown up, even two and a half weeks later! So, I've been calling to check on Zoey ... and this morning I finally got the official word that, yes, she can go home today!!! I've called Gary, installed the carseat, packed her some clothes, gotten myself dressed, washed bottles/pump stuff and I'm ready to go (last night I got my room all ready for her) ... now if daddy would just get home! So, onto our next adventure ... we've now experience life in the NICU - but the real challenge begins when she's home and I have four children to care for!!!! I'm so excited, praise God for this happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment