Friday, March 26, 2010

my babies ...

I walked into my room the other day and quickly realized I had left the gate open ... Liam was sitting on my bed, quite nicely I might add, just looking at the baby! I RAN for my camera and when I returned he laid down oh so sweetly and I quickly pushed the button to capture forever the fleeting moment! These are my babies. So precious. So small (although, Liam now seems so big). I'm trying to treasure every "baby" moment I have, because I know just how fast it's over and then you're left thinking: where did the time go? Where did my baby go? I try to treasure all four of my children, for that matter, because I know that it will seem like just a minute ago when I say: where did the time go, where did my children go? I will be missing them as they move out, get married, have children of their own, and lead independent lives. But, for now, they are with me, my babies ...

here's some photos from that day I left the gate to my room open!

this morning Liam was being quite hilarious as I just snapped pic after pic! His little face still melts my heart every time I see it!



and then guess what happened??? I had my camera out, to get some photos of the little miss lookin all cute, when she decided to ...

SMILE!!!

and she just kept smiling, it was so cute!
and then, she was done!

p.s. I forgot to mention how absolutely precious it is when Liam calls her "Zoely"! ... and how hilarious it is when he tells daddy "baby nigh nigh" - that would be the times in which daddy is holding her and Liam wants some attention!

2 comments:

  1. I love her SMILE!!!!!!!!!!! so,so precious!! I want to snuggle with her so bad Sasha!! And Liam looks so big next to Zoey. He seems like he is gentle with her? Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...she is so CUTE! look at her little smile. I just adore her...and your little man...oh he is sooooo cute! Love you all

    ReplyDelete