Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tWo YeArS oLd ...

a handsome little someone had a very special day last month, as we all know - mama was out of town and I regret to say his birthday photos have still not been accomplished (and no, neither have Jericho's!). I did, however, catch these this morning. I was holding him and looking at his eyes just brought such joy, he has the most beautiful eyes - they're amazing. As I held him it felt so good. I'm so busy right now with my other baby that I simply don't get enough one on one time with Liam (or the big kids, for that matter) ... hopefully that will begin to change. In the meantime Nana is here to be an extra "mama" and she's the one that did silly faces and goofy songs - producing these huge smiles! Oh my little Liam, you're such a joy to us! Happy belated birthday my "lil man"!




p.s. Liam, your vocabulary has absolutely skyrocketed this past month! You say SO much and you say it so cutely. You are such a precious little boy and growing up way too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment