Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FoUr ...

well, here it is: my first attempt at photos of all four of my children - together! I can't say the results are too outstanding, but finally it's been done! They are cute and they absolutely have character ... I believe I'll treasure these photos - not because they're excellent photos - but because they show a moment I always want to remember! My girls ... my boys ... all together ... on our couch ... in the living room. My camera battery died, so only these first two are with the "good" camera ... but the show had to go on, and I'm so glad it did because that last photo (the one of Jericho and Zoey) is absolutely precious. He was very proud to finally get to hold his baby sister for the first time. Annicka, Jericho, Liam, and Zoey - you are a treasure to me. You are each a very special blessing given to me by God. You are each important and so very much loved.



2 comments:

  1. you have such beautiful children Sasha! I can see the pride and joy in Jericho's face as he holds Zoey! so SWEET! you are doing a great job and I can't believe how grown up they all are. I am praying for the family and sweet little Zoey as she has her heart surgery. With much love and prayer,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Zoey is holding Jericho's hand and looking at him with so much Love! How special to have 4 perfect babies!

    ReplyDelete