Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zoey, Zoey, Zoey ...



I know, I know ... all these posts about Zoey!!!  but, it seems that of the photos
that never made it here ... most are of her.  do I need to repeat myself
and remind everyone that I have a lot of photos of her because 
she "can't" get away as easy as the others do?

... seriously, the two oldest regularly flail arms, make ridiculous faces, or simply
disappear when the camera comes out!  Liam is usually cooperative, so
long as the photos aren't for anything important - if I'm trying to get photos for, say, 
Christmas cards ... let's just say his model skills quickly go missing!
but often I'll grab the camera to catch something cute of Zoey
and he'll happily ask to have his pic taken too. anyway, I digress.

aren't those pics (above) just so adorable.  and here's some from the day (back in October) 
that she found a pack of black licorice and found it quite nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment