Monday, December 5, 2011

it's all good ...




tonight I decided to catch up on blogging and these were the first "old" pics to post ... these are a few weeks old, look at all that fun Zoey is having destroying my yarn.  as I sit here at my computer, getting over a good sob over a facebook page I stumbled upon (a family's tribute page to the baby they lost), and look at these pics of my little princess I just feel so much joy. 

I think of the families who have to go through each day missing their child ... or even children.  there are people I cry for all the time.  I try to keep them close to my heart.  I try to remember so I can truly appreciate every single second I have with my children.  it's not a morbid thing - it's a realization thing.  way too often I find myself being frustrated over things that, when I stop and really think about it, are not a big deal.

so, Zoey ... get into the yarn.  and I'll just smile at you and take photos to remember your silly little antics.  and I'll be happy I have you here with me ... to get into everything!!! 

when I clean toothpaste off the counter, I will smile ... because I have them.
when I clean pee off the toilet seat, I will smile ... because I have them.
when I pick up shoes, I will smile ... because I have them.
when I find blankies, army men, books in my bed, on the floor, and in every nook and cranny of this house - I will smile ... because I have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment