Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sunday morning ...

 look at that smile - oh my gosh!


these were taken on a Sunday morning, before church!
daddy was off to L.A. to pick someone up from the
airport and do a little shopping with his buds -
so I "got to" take all the kiddos to church, on my own!!!
it was fun and there was a thanksgiving "feast"
after our service!  lots of yummy food!


 another great smile - our "taking steps" big girl!


 sweet face girl!


 I can't remember why she was crying, but I think she was just
having a little fit (pathetic, isn't she) - because she went from this ...


 to this in like a minute!!!


 Liam wanted a pic too!!!


 sissy loves to "fly" Zoey across the living and dining rooms -
I guess Zoey loves it too!!!


 tickles!


 she loves to drum!!!


this one cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment