Wednesday, August 31, 2011

quotes of the week ...

so, it's the first day of school and we're going through our regular ritual of school morning photos (something the kids seem to find torturous!) I told Jericho to smile and he informed me that "I'm not a smiling boy" ... he assured me that he was happy and excited for school, he just isn't a smiling boy! lol

it's our first day just me and the littles, where did summer go? anyway, Liam just walked over to me:
Liam - "knock knock"
me - "who's there"
Liam - (giggle) "poop"
me - "poop who"
Liam - (with a big smile) "poop head"
and then he decided to regale me with another ...
Liam - "knock knock"
me - "who's there"
Liam - "waffle"
me - "waffle who"
Liam - "uh, kid ... eating a waffle ... (pause) ... I'm still hungry"
and there's Zoey, across the room, just beaming this big beautiful smile at me ...looks like we're gonna have a real good time, just the three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment