Saturday, August 20, 2011

Albuquerque - day three ...

here's Liam, all ready and waiting to head out to the aquarium!
and here we are at the aquarium ... it's become
a ritual whenever we're in Albuquerque - the kids
really enjoy it!!!

we did a pic of the three girls and Jericho here
a few years back - so I wanted an updated
version ... but we're missing Katie here :c

it was awesome to have Liam old enough to notice
all the fish and get excited - so fun!

here's a couple pics of all the cousins -
(well, except Dominic - he's off at school now)
Zoey, Willow, Liam, Annicka, Jericho, & Katelyn






no offense - but his was one ugly fish!


I love this room - where one entire wall is glass - so awesome!


I tried getting a pic of each of my kids by the BIG tank -
they didn't turn out too great, but still, fun to have!



poking out her tongue - stinker!

Grandma and her sidekick!


after the aquarium, we went over to Nana's house ...

Zoey is blowing kisses!
(update - she now actually can kiss!!! she loves making the sound)


my attempts to get all the kids with Nana ...

and we're done already!
I have no idea what was up with Jericho's insistence
to do a "walk like and egyptian" pose - lol!

grandma's windchimes

looking for pretty rocks ...

and finally I got to see the place the kids have talked about
for two or three years now ... they love going here with
grandma to find rocks - they call it "peach hill"!


I only made it up the first hill, it began pouring rain ...
more like pelting rain, it was very painful!
Willow and I decided to stay put, we didn't feel confidant
to go up the next side. so, as we stood there trying
to not get soaked (but we did) I took this pic!
let's just say that we all needed showers after that -
our hair was full of dirt, it was the most painful
rain I've ever experienced!!! but, still, I'm glad I went!


No comments:

Post a Comment