Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July - before our trip ...

so, here's all the pics that never made it up before our trip (trip photos are being edited and soon to begin posting!) ...

he wanted me to take his pic, but wouldn't make a "nice" face!
what a face - love his backwards helmet!

I just love this little outfit ...

cute - standing all on her own!


that's my little policeman!

we teach 'em young - well, daddy does anyway ...
but, she's not actually playing anything, just
playing with the controller! she loves controllers!






Ohna's little mobile home ...

that poor hamster, small pets endure a lot
when they have young owners!

he looked so cute laying there with his feet
up and crossed!


it's movie time - my cute boys!
Jericho is being a stinker!

focused on the movie

it's great having a big sister who
loves to put me in laundry baskets ...


just look at the camera for me, please!


1 comment:

  1. The mobile home is hilarious! lol! What a creative young lady you have!

    ReplyDelete