Monday, August 15, 2011

we now interupt our regular programing ...

so, clearly I've been trying to catch up (I'm so behind on here) and have been setting posts to publish daily - but I wanted to put this up right away!

tonight, Annicka and I had one of our regular movie nights (complete with popcorn and chocolate peanuts, I might add, shame on me) at home.

tonight's movie: New Moon

tonight's snacks: popcorn, chocolate peanuts, and lots of water

tonight's priceless moments: several rounds of completely ignoring the movie
in order to be silly and laugh together ... and capturing these photos -

this is "normal", especially when the camera is out!
aahhh, her signature look!

she's such a goofball!

I was begging for a "normal" face, caught this as
she laughed at herself - for being so silly!

I love her so much!
once school starts our late nights will have to come to an end and I'll really miss it, we're late night buddies!!! but, there's always the weekend, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment